Southern California University of Health Sciences
Education that Goes Beyond Boundaries and Between Disciplines.
What if education was built around collaboration? We as the Southern California University of Health Sciences see a world where that is possible. And we are teaching the future of medicine and healthcare to see that world, too. Education that is fueled by forward-thinking modern Western practices yet rooted and grounded in ancient Eastern techniques. Education that goes beyond just the diagnosis. Education that treats the whole person.
SCU Online Programs:
Learn how to Treat the Whole Person, even at the Genetic Level
Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genomics
- Complete in as little as a year from anywhere.
- State Dates: January 10, 2022 | May 9, 2022 | September 9, 2022
- Learn More: https://bit.ly/mastersHGG
Graduate Certificate in Human Genetics and Genomics – Online
- Learn More: https://bit.ly/CertHGG
Gain a basic understanding of Ayurvedic fundamental principles
Understanding Ayurveda for Beginners – Online Course
- 15 Weeks – 100% online
- Next Start: January 11, 2022
- At the end of this course students will:
- Define the etymology, origin, and philosophical foundations of Ayurveda.
- Categorize PANCHAMAHABHOOTHAS.
- Recognize the concept of the sense organs and mind in Ayurveda.
- Identify the twenty TATAVAS.
- Identify TRIDOSHA and their locations, subdivisions, and prime functions.
- Determine the Ayurvedic constitution and imbalance in DOSHAS.
- Identify DHATUS and MALAS along with their normal functions.
- Recognize the concept of AGNI and AAMA and three pillars of life
- Define OJUS and its functions.
- Identify SROTAS, their functions and causes, and symptoms of their imbalance.
- Identify the Individual’s constitution (Prakriti) and imbalances (Vikriti) in oneself and others based on DOSHA, DHATU, MALA, and AGNI.
For more information reach out to Dr. Anu Kizhakkeveettil at firstname.lastname@example.org